Beef burger, cheddar, truffle aioli, beer mustard, tomato, and arugula on brioche.
All items are served a la carte.
THIS IS PREPARED TO-GO FOOD. For our grocery selection, please go to shop.fatbottombrewing.com.
READ THE FINE PRINT
- We will make deliveries every day between 12pm and 8pm. Orders placed after 8pm will have first priority the following day.
- All delivery orders will be charged a $5 flat rate fee which goes to the Fat Bottom staff member delivering your order. Tips are also appreciated.
- Delivery limited to Davidson County residents.
- Alcohol purchase requires recipient to show valid ID at time of delivery. (MUST BE 21+ YEARS OLD TO RECEIVE.)
- For immediate communication with our staff, please reach out to Matthew Henderson (Matthew@FatBottomBrewing.com || 615.678.5895)
- Beer and perishable grocery items should be refrigerated upon delivery.
- After you place an order, keep an eye on your inbox and your phone. You will receive an email confirming your order, an email when your order is out for delivery or ready for pickup, and (if applicable) if the delivery driver if having issues accessing your residence.
- Delivery policy: We will attempt delivery once, and Fat Bottom is not responsible for failed delivery due to lack of customer communication. After delivery has been attempted, refunds on delivery are not available. We appreciate your understanding, and ask that you communicate any and all necessary and helpful delivery info in the "Notes To Seller".
- Products are subject to availability. Please be patient as we are a small business. This is a new system and we are doing our best to navigate our ordering and delivery logistics.
- Please note our production facility and kitchen are undergoing daily cleaning procedures and we are always held to the strict standards of the FDA and Metro Health Dept.